BY DATA, INFORMATION AND PUBLIC RELATIONS CENTER
Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) summit Co memorial Month in 2013 will be held on 7 to 11 October 2013 in Mataram and surrounding, West Nusa Tenggara (NTB). PRB Memorial month had been declared for one month of October by the National Disaster Management Agency (BNPB). PRB Memorial month in Indonesia is a series of commemoration of the World Disaster Risk Reduction Day (International Day for Disaster Reduction – IDDR). PRB 2013 Memorial month theme is “Disaster Risk Reduction, Investing for Toughness Nation”.
In order to enliven the event, the Indonesian Zer0risk Magazine, the one and only magazine on disaster in Indonesia held “Photo Competition National Disaster Risk Reduction and Climate Change”. This activity is supported by BNPB and DRR Indonesia, Indonesian Society for Disaster Management (MPBI), National Platform (Planas) PRB and Men’s Journey.
Provisions of the National Photo Contest DRR and Climate Change
10 best photographs will be provided:
- Cash prizes amount to Rp 1,000,000, -.
- Get 6 (six) Zer0risk Indonesian edition of the magazine (1 year subscription).
- Charter / certificate have been following photo contest.
- T-shirt and pin Zer0risk Indonesia magazine.
- Being a photographer for a magazine contributor Zer0risk Indonesia.
The photos and the entire jury selection competitor photographs will be exhibited at the National Disaster Risk Reduction Month in Mataram, West Nusa Tenggara on 7 to 11 October 2013.
- Photos submitted only in digital form or softcopy.
- Photos sent has never been participated in any contest and won.
- There is no limit of time taking photos.
- Each participant can submit one photo.
- Photos submitted can be produced from any digital camera (including camera phones).
- Longest dimension of at least 1024 pixels 72 dpi.
- Maximum image file size of 10Mb.
- Not allowed to add a frame / background / text (watermark) in any form.
- Color photos.
- The photos do not contain SARA material and / or pornography.
- Only photos in digital format (JPG / JPEG) that will dijurikan.
- Any participant who has been declared the winner shall submit the file photo at least 300 dpi high resolution, the longest dimension of at least 2500 pixels.
- Not allowed to use the filters on the photo editing applications.
- Pictures of high dynamic range (HDR) are not allowed.
- Photo sender is expected to complete the information, the information in question is the title of the photo, name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address (essential for confirmation and verification processes finalists).
- Minor editing, such as cropping, correction of brightness / contrast, burning (limited), dodging (limited), color correction, is still acceptable. Allowed for the use of a fisheye lens is not excessive and highlight the object.
Photo Contest Period:
- Shipping Pictures : 1 August to 30 September 2013.
- Judging : October 7, 2013.
- Top Winners Announced: October 11, 2013.
- Raditya Djati, BPPT (Contributors Photography).
- Photography Lecturer University of Mataram.
- Noegroho Satria Oetomo (Tommy), Zer0risk Magazine Photo Editor.
- By submitting a photo, means participants automatically accept all conditions as listed in the above provisions.
- Photos that do not comply with the rules will be disqualified.
- Each participant must ensure that all publicity photo Magazine Zer0risk not trigger legal problems in the future.
- Photos must be the original work made by participants. The photos are put into the race should not be a problem with copyrights, trademarks, moral, privacy with a person or institution. Photos must not contain pornography and slander and hatred.
- By submitting photos to the contest, the sender agreed to give non-exclusive rights to Zer0risk Magazine to reproduce, distribute, and publish photos for promotional purposes contest in print and electronic media. And the winning photos will be used er0risk Z Magazine in communication materials below-the-line such as calendars, agenda, corporate profiles, annual reports and others. To use photos that are ad (above-the-line) then it will er0risk Z Magazine provide further information.
Model and Property Release
- To the 10 winners of the race will be held accountable to provide written proof that the subject of his picture (the human face is clearly shown or a major part in the photo frame) have allowed that contains her photo was included race and published.
- The same is true when the subject / object or picture is the work of intellectual property (owned by people / institutions / or other agencies).
- If the winner does not include Model & Property Release the winner will be disqualified.
- Zer0risk online magazines, www.zer0risk.com / lombafotoprb
- Photo sent to magazine Zer0risk please email to: email@example.com
— (Dp) —
Translated by Henrikus Adi Hernanto