Each BNPB/BPBDs officer need to understand the material in the “Senior Management Training/Disaster Management Leadership Training” in order to improve their performance in carrying out their responsibilities, While the fourth structural echelon officials need to understand the Disaster Management at least at basic level understanding, so that they have sufficient knowledge of disaster in performing their duties.
Disaster Risk Reduction event month [PRB] is a good opportunity to share experiences and enhance the knowledge and expertise of the whole range from BNPB, BPBD provincial and district/city BPBDs. On this occasion the DM Training Center offers two types of training: the training for Senior Management Training and Basic Disaster Management Training.
In these trainings, the participants who completed the training will be given Certificate, and for those who passed the disaster management training national exam and follow the procedure/assessment test correctly, will receive a certificate which is valid for 5 years.
For trainees whose stated passed the evaluation of disaster management training and evaluation/assessment procedures will acquire Brevet “Silver” of Senior Management Training and brevet “Bronze” for Basic Disaster Management Training. The Brevet will be equipped with a logbook which is valid for 2 years.
General Requirements of the candidates:
- Senior Officials at BNPB or BPBDs Province and the Chief Executive of Regency/City BPBDs.
- Assigned by direct supervisor with proof of assignment letter.
- Maximum number of participants is 30 people.
- The Transportation cost & lodging will be borne by each participant.
- Accommodation during the training is borne by each participants.
- Material, snacks and lunch will be taken care by the training center.
- Registration online via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org starting 18 September 2013.
- Determination of eligibility is based on the participants at the time of signing up (first signed first served).
- Maximum eligible applicants are 30 people; the registration will be closed if reach the maximum number.
- Senior Management Training is held for the Echelon III in BNPB and BPBD province, also the Head of BPBDs District/City.
- Minimum position for Basic Disaster Management Training is the Echelon IV and senior staff in BNPB and BPBD Province/Regency/City .
Translated by Henrikus Adi Hernanto